[WT-support] ID to download

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jul 5 02:43:59 CEST 2014

Dave,

I think you are confusing the password used on this reflector subscription
with the password used to download Win-Test.  You can only change the
former.  The web site or "download" password that was sent to you when you
first purchased Win-Test cannot be changed.

Go to http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin (assuming you purchased V4).

At the password prompt, enter you callsign in lowercase if uppercase
doesn't work.  Enter the password exactly as it appears in the original
purchase documentation, not the password used with your reflector
subcription.

See also this FAQ page
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running>.

Note:  Gmail (which I use) is marking any post to the Win-Test reflector
originating from AOL or Yahoo accounts as Spam, if they are sent from a
mail cleint rather than the Yahoo or AOL Web pages, due to a change done at
Yahoo, and AOL.  Otherwise I may have responded sooner.