[WT-support] Fwd: FTDX3000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 17 23:46:24 CET 2014

For FT DX 3000, try selecting radio type FTDX-9000 in Win-Test, and set up
the Radio's COM port Configuration to 4800,N,8,2,DTR OFF, RTS Handshake:

In the FT DX3000 menu:

037 CAT SELECT = RS232C if you are using 9-pin serial port, otherwise USB
(default)
   (If you are using USB, you have to load and install the USB driver from
here<http://www.yaesu.com/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=8098&FileCatID=42&FileName=CP210x%5FVCP%5FWindows.zip&FileContentType=application%2Fx%2Dzip%2Dcompressed>
before
starting Win-Test)
038 CAT RATE = 4800 bps (default)
040 CAT RTS = ENABLE (default)

If that does not work, set CAT RTS = DISABLE and set RTS (pin 7) to Always
OFF.

Please let us know what works so that we can update the documentation.