[WT-support] Multiplier in DARC 10m Contest

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 18:59:38 CET 2014

I made 74 QSOS in the DARC 10 M contest (still cannot use win test on ssb after reinstalling windows/changing Com port orders - win test switches the RigExpert box on and all the relevant lights switch on but the transceiver is not switching to TX; I cannot record Fx SSB messages too....guess it is my PC problem rather then Win Tests) in the LP CW and only had one MN station. I guess i did not lose much then...

DL stations were too close to us in terms of the skip.

73!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android