[WT-support] Voice keyer transmits, hardware blinks but no output on SSB (CW - OK)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 10 19:19:01 CET 2014

If the PTT or "TX" LED on the RigExpert is properly lit for the duration of
the F1 message, and the PTT cable is properly connected between the
RigExpert and the radio, but the radio does not go into TX, then either the
RigExpert or the cable is defective.

If the LED is *not* lighting, in Win-Test SETUP dialog, set COM7 to "Other
device" and set either RTS or DTR to "PTT" (click Properties).