[WT-support] Error opening UDP socket 10013

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jan 7 19:41:58 CET 2014

I don't know whether it is relevant in this case or not.  It just makes
sense to be at the SP3 level if you're going to run XP, because
otherwise you are throwing away several years of bug fixes and improvements.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.