[WT-support] Wish List - More (local/national) contests

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:40:27 CET 2014

My wish list is as follows:

More national contests. For example, the competitor’s
TR4W has probaly ALL localized contests for the ex-USSR countries, for example Old
New Year (ONY) contest, Russian Federation HF Cup etc.

I attempted to modify the Win-Test for say, the Russian
Federation HF Cup, but it would not just let me do it. Had to use one of the loggers that do have that contest, although I very much prefer Win-Test for its practicality.

That part of the potential market is clearly missed by Win-Test.

Thanks

MW0EDX

Anton Koval
m0edx at yahoo.com