[WT-support] Auto spot when S&P

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:07:34 CET 2014

Hi Bob

     Never got to buy you a beer at Dayton this year  :(   But  you were busy being the Tech guy for the famous
spurious emissions band !  great job by the way,,,,  then the Pizza cam out and your side was mobbed.
 On to the subject at hand.... If I am not being serious  ( about 80% of the time)  AlT/F3 is used after every SP contact
wish it was supported with the tight filters we promote users to set... extra ears in the local network's are beneficial

   My  .02

 HNY   73   Wayne W3EA . .