[WT-support] WT DVK set up with MK2R+

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sat Jan 4 16:18:00 CET 2014

I am in the process of configuring an MK2R+ with WT.  Progress has been
good but I am wrestling a problem configuring WT DVK.

The Microham codecs are installed and have been accessible to other
software but for some reason are not listed in the drop down when I tick
"Enable soundcard" in the WT interfaces configuration window.

I guess there is something else I should have done which I have not.

I wonder whether  someone might be able to point me in the right direction?

Win7/64, Microham router 8.5.2 and WT 4.11.0

Advice gratefully received.

Thanks.

Bob, 5B4AGN