[WT-support] N6TV

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Thu Feb 27 05:52:46 CET 2014

Well done in SS Bob - so there is still hope for us oldtimers! To top that
off you are the multi-year champion in terms of WT support too. I assume
that the original developers must lurk somewhere in the background but you
are really keeping it live. Hope to c u Monday evening - I have a couple of
WT questions :-)
73 Olof G0CKV M5E