[WT-support] N6TV

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 27 02:01:21 CET 2014

Thanks Scott and Andy.  Yes I was using Win-Test, plus many LUA scripts
suggested by K0DQ and others.

This result happened exactly 40 years after I entered this contest for the
very first time.  Persistence finally paid off. :-)

It was also fortunate that my WRTC-2010 teammate N2IC (who has won this
contest FIVE times in the last six years) decided to run 100W in 2013, to
practice for WRTC-2014. :-)