[WT-support] No registration key received

Kari Lehtimäki kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi
Tue Feb 18 08:03:51 CET 2014

Hi Bob,

Yes, I use my sral.fi address to get the key. Sral.fi domain is widely
used by hams here in Finland and if it filtered the regsitration key it
would be a known problem by now. The last time I needed a key was back
in 2009 and it got through ok.  The new computer code was copy pasted...

73 de Kari, OH2XX

18.2.2014 8:48, Bob Wilson, N6TV kirjoitti:
> Kari,
>
> Please read this entry
> <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#I_requested_a_new_registration_key_but_I_never_received_an_email_with_the_key>
> in the FAQ page.  Perhaps when you first purchased Win-Test you used
> your sral.fi <http://sral.fi> address?  That's where the registration
> key would go.  Did you check that?
>
> Maybe sral.fi <http://sral.fi> didn't forward the email because it got
> flagged as spam?
>
> Did you copy the new computer code into the registration page?
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV
>
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Kari Lehtimäki
> <kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi <mailto:kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     I have installed a new PC and been trying to get a registration
>     key for Win-Test. I have submitted all the required info on the
>     registration page
>     http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870 but have
>     not received any key back. I have chacked also my trash Email
>     folder and it has not shown up there either. No response from the
>     Win-Test team to my Emails. Any ideas what to do next?
>
>     73 de Kari, OH2XX
>

>     ---
>     avast! Antivirus käynnissä, joten tässä sähköpostiviestissä ei ole
>     viruksia tai haittaohjelmia.

---
avast! Antivirus käynnissä, joten tässä sähköpostiviestissä ei ole viruksia tai haittaohjelmia.