[WT-support] No registration key received

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 18 07:48:39 CET 2014

Kari,

Please read this
entry<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#I_requested_a_new_registration_key_but_I_never_received_an_email_with_the_key>in
the FAQ page.  Perhaps when you first purchased Win-Test you used your
sral.fi address?  That's where the registration key would go.  Did you
check that?

Maybe sral.fi didn't forward the email because it got flagged as spam?

Did you copy the new computer code into the registration page?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Kari Lehtimäki <kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi