[WT-support] Winkey not working

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 17 13:30:40 CET 2014

In the logging Window, type SETUP, then press Enter, then press Enter
again.  This reinitializes all COM ports.

Also, check that the WinKey chip is well seated inside the MK2R+.  It is
also possible that there is a hardware problem with the MK2R+ if there have
been nearby lightning strikes or bad RF in the shack?