[WT-support] Multi software RX RTTY!!!

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Tue Feb 11 08:36:38 CET 2014

Unfortunately any WT user need to consider to have paid for a zombie software, there is no more develop,
no more support for new contest, and only small fix from the original dev. F5MZN who was the core guy
is disappeared, he was the code guru, and we have only small fix from Larry …...

The only great support is from Bob, that spend his time to answer at the question, support the user, and
look for a short cut solutions, to the community demand. Really impressive his capability to support us,
with his LUA script !

WT need to be used as- is , didn’t expect more, even u had paid it, for CW is magic, in SSB need same tricks
to be used with new radios ( K3 ), it’s amazing on networked contest, and very stable, but unfortunately, don’t
ask new feature, or try to open the eyes to the dev guys …. I spent days to found a workaround , to use
the internal K3 DVK, were was really easy to add from dev guys, or try to understand why DVK repeat is
a function that work only when there are no macro associated to the Fx key, no a clear answer, only
that is software philosophy ….

Never less is still the best contest software, for my needs !!

Thank’s  to be developed !!

73 de Fabio I4UFH