[WT-support] Fw: WIN 7 Professional 64 Bit computer:AccessingWindows Live Mail for contest software and emails

DALE LONG dale.long at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 15 00:26:30 CET 2014

Bob:

I am not a computer expert but I use Excel online.  I think it is part of MS Office Live, but I use it only for Excel.  To my knowledge I have paid nothing for it but I do have Excel on some of my computers. You need a Microsoft Email (msn, hotmail or similar) to use it.

This link might get you there.

https://office.live.com/start/Excel.aspx?omkt=en-US

73

Dale - N3BNA

P.S. any comments or corrections welcome