[WT-support] KEYING DELAY

Ricardo Navarrete ricardoea4zk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:58:42 CET 2014

Hello all,

I experienced the same problem, but I fixed it. I had a telnet conexion
opened with a skimmer conection, I was not assisted so I closed the telnet
and problem solved. It.could be the same issue??? I never experienced this
before. I have updated win test to the last version.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III