[WT-support] KEYING DELAY

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Dec 2 16:24:38 CET 2014

In ED1R we also noticed the same problem but only in one of our computers.
Our entry was M/2 and we used 5 computers (2 x RUN + 2 x INBAND + MULTI).
All the computers are similar (same Dell desktop computer) and we used
microHAM microKeyer II. The problem was detected ONLY in the "MULTI"
Station, the rest of computers (4) worked without delay in the CW starting.

We checked all possible options (MicroHam Router and WT) but it didn't help
to fix it. We also entered the same setup of another computer (without
delay) into this Multi station and it didn't work.

After a lot of time spent in this issue, we couldn't solve. After a lot of
years running WT and microham, I think I do not consider myself a newbie is
these settings.

We thought that the problem was due to this computer (some strange case),
but now after reading your email, you describe the same problem we found in
this station.

Regards, Pablo EA4TX (ED1R Team)

  J. Pablo GARCIA
     Interlanco Comunicaciones SL   Tel: ++34 91 375 10 43
                                    Fax: ++34 91 327 05 50
     Albasanz, 48 - 4D
     28037 - MADRID                 email: jpgarcia at interlanco.com
     SPAIN                          http://www.ea4tx.com