[WT-support] FT-2000D and wintest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 21 01:49:40 CEST 2014

Chances are high you have the RigExpert CW/LPT virtual com port configured
incorrectly.  In Win-Test, do you have this port set to the default setting
"Network" instead of "Other Interface"?

Did you see the post
<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2014-August/083882.html> I made
some hours ago about configuring Win-Test with the RigExpert?