[WT-support] U2R and WT

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 12:52:04 CEST 2014

While we are on the topic of setting up for Microham U2R I have a
question.

I'm a recent convert from N1MM and really love the WT  program.  I'm using
a couple of K-3s, a microham U2R, and a Win 7  computer.  I'm still learning
and have been able to set up an SO2R on  it.  Well almost, since I have a
bad dongle and am waiting for a new one to  arrive.  However, both XCVRs
independently work with the program when using  the dongle that works, and
before the one dongle went bad I had a working SO2R  with the set up.

One thing, I have not been able to get working is the  latch. I've gone
through the directions and know how to turn it on and off  pushing the buttons.
  What I want to do is this:

Transmit on XCVR A while listening to XCVR B and after XCVR A  stops
transmitting, listen on XCVR A again.  I am using an old NelTech DVK  for my audio
into both XCVRs and it does everything I need without messing with  audio
files in the computer.  I also would like to do the same thing on  CW.  My
guess is probably something to do with PTT?  By the way I am  using VOX to
control the audio on my K3s.

Am I missing something the set up or can I not do that with the  U2R?

Thanks for the help.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS