[WT-support] Mic/Headset not muting

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Aug 18 00:24:24 CEST 2014

I assume you're keeping the mic. plugged into the sound card at all times,
not the radio.  That's the only way that automatic muting can work.

Depending on your sound card, you may have to check certain options.  I
assume you already checked *Mute the microphone input while the DVK is
playing*, not the other one.

Please send me screen shots of the Win-Test Interfaces Configuration
Screen, your Windows XP Recording Control screen, and your Windows Sound
Card options.

Also, did you select a PTT port on COM1 or LPT1?  Defining a PTT port may
be required to get this to work right.