[WT-support] Repeat Message

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 16 19:32:55 CEST 2013

There is no Win-Test bug here.  The scripts are working properly, bypassing
Win-Test's normal DVK function, as intended.

Please see this old
post<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-October/081655.html>to
see the only way I have figured out to do a repeating CQs on the KDVR3
voice messages with my K3 scripts.