[WT-support] Old issue this weekend

Terry w8zn54 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 13:52:11 CEST 2013

We've had a problem with WT for a number of years and I wonder if anyone has
found a work around. If you change modes to cw to work someone, then go back
to phone, you can not use the "live" mic until you've pressed F1 to call an
automated CQ. You can hit ESC right away which is what we do but it's kinda
a pain. We've also found the same type issue with cw. Cntrl K keyboard mode
doesn't work until you've sent an automated CQ once, then it works.

Other than these anomalies, the program worked flawlessly, no lock ups or
reboots required!!

Terry Price - W8ZN