[WT-support] Contest recording PROBLEM SOLVED

fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 16 00:52:50 CEST 2013

Bob
Many thanks that you were able to solve my problem! The problem was that I used 2 different version of WT: used in

contest was the 4.10.0 and on the second PC were I had the problem, it was installed WT 4.7
After having installed on
the 2nd PC (BTW, same OS = XP) the version 4.10.0 all went immediately OK. No need of changing the structure name of

the folders, and no need to use the wt_dev version.

Many thanks again, I am very happy now :-)
BR
Fabio HB9FAP

----