[WT-support] WG: Re: Contest recording

fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 15 12:13:38 CEST 2013

Hi everybody
I noticed a similar problem by recording the contest but I am unfortunately not able to fix it.
I have
been recording a contest on a PC and trying to listen the qso on a another PC with of course also WT installed. I
copied from the original PC to the second one the following (contest) files: .wt4 and .mp3. If I run the .mp3 file
under e.g. VLC I can listen properly the qsos, but of course I'd like to listen them "via" WT contest file. When I am
runnging the wt4 contest file, the contest recorder windows says "no records for station STN1".
If I do File | Explore
| /log directory I see there the recorder .mp3 file
I tried to run the contest under the downloaded WT_DEV from http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly but it didnt help.

I tried right click on the contest recorder and select "Files
information" and I see the contest file.
By running the
contest file .wt4 under WT_DEV I dont see the .mp3 file under File | Explore | /log directory , but it is there.

Any
help please? Many thanks in advance
BR
HB9FAP - Fabio