[WT-support] Ukrainian Oblasts in UDX-Contest

Erhard Engfer engfer at t-online.de
Wed Oct 30 18:17:10 CET 2013

Thank´s Bob for your help, it works properly!

is it possible to change  *.txt or *,hlp ? Files into a

WinText-readable Format?  (XDT for instance).

Site is: http://www.urdxc.org/initex.php

>>> Yes, from your Web Browser do Copy/Paste into Notepad, edit the file so
there is one callsign per line, save as .XDT (not .TXT).  You could also do
"View Page Source" and copy, which may be easier, depending on the web page.
I don't know what page you are looking at.