[WT-support] Statistics in Wintest

paterson gordon gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 21:30:42 CET 2013

Hi Bob.

<<  If your computers were Networked properly, with time distribution
enabled,
the date and time would have been the same on all computers, or Win-Test
would have warned you that the dates and times were too different.>>

My bad. I know all about that option and it was left switched off which is
obvious now.

<<Too bad you didn't discover Tools -> Time Shifting in the WT menu, which
is
documented here:>>

I made a copy of the log and tried the time shift feature for 10m only. It
failed at 31% and crashed Wintest. When I reloaded the file, it had updated
the file up until it crashed. However, I'm perfectly happy that the
Cabrillo file I edit will be spot on as I can just change the wrong dates
and submit the log without going back to WT first.

Thanks for the help on the operator field being available from the exported
TXT file. I can get the info I need from that.

73

Gordon
MM0GPZ (GM0B)