[WT-support] Statistics in Wintest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 29 19:03:53 CET 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM, paterson gordon <
gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Turns out the date on the 10m PC was out by 11 days and had logged all
> 2200 10m QSO's incorrectly on the 15th and 16th of October. I was able to
> fix it by exporting the whole file to Cabrillo and replacing all the bad
> dates in Notepad + and reimporting it as a new file into WT.

Too bad you didn't discover Tools -> Time Shifting in the WT menu, which is
documented here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Time_shifting

It is there just to fix the problem you experienced.  I suggest using that
tool now, because chances are high that editing with Notepad you may have
missed something.

> The contest robot would also have alerted me to the date issue I guess.

If your computers were Networked properly, with time distribution enabled,
the date and time would have been the same on all computers, or Win-Test
would have warned you that the dates and times were too different.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Networking#Step_3:_Testing_the_network