[WT-support] No dupe warnings ? Broken CW ? Error messages...

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 21:38:58 CEST 2013

Folks,

I have spent a couple of hours searching the web docs on how to set up dupes warning but I found none.

I was in the RSGB 21/28 mhz contest and the software did not warn me on the dupes. The work dupes option is not ticked...Any thoughts on how to set the software to warn me on dupes ?

Also, CW was broken at times, sending out dashed instead of dots or even different symbols. Very frustrating. I am using Windows 7, RigExpert.

Also, when entering QSOs the red words "error in field" keeps appearing and sometimes "network received a bad check sum".

Please help.

Thanks.

MW0EDX

Anton Koval