[WT-support] Icom IC-910 Settings

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Sat Nov 30 18:21:52 CET 2013

Does anyone have any working suggestions for an IC-910 with Win-Test?

I'm using a level-converter at the radio CI-V socket to an RS-232 port on
the PC.

It worked back in October, but I unplugged it, and set WinTest back to an HF
radio setup.

Now when I try to configure it for VHF with the same settings it fails to
work.

I've tried every conceivable combination, but this is what it was set to
when it did work:

Using COM4 (which is correct) with 19200 8-N-1 DTR and RTS both off. Radio
CI-baud - 19200. Radio 1 set to IC-910 - Don't Poll. CI-V Transceive NOT
selected ('cos that's what worked before). No other interfaces are connected
or selected in WinTest.

Anyone else tried an IC-910 with WinTest - and got it to work. The settings
mentioned in previous reflector emails do not work.

Thanks,

Stewart

GM4AFF