[WT-support] WT 4.11.0 - call sign notes

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 21 16:52:49 CET 2013

George,

Please read this web page in the Wiki for a full explanation, including the
location of the callsign.pat file, and how to update it:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Callsign_check

Unfortunately, the pattern file has not been kept up-to-date, so if you
find this feature unhelpful, you can disable it via Tools -> Data Entry ->
Callsign Check -> Disabled.