[WT-support] Prolific Drivers and Devices

Lup S. DJ7SW dj7sw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:48:02 CET 2013

Steward,
use the a utilitie named  "USBDeview" by Nirsoft. Nirsoft has a lot of widely unknown
utilities, what make your life as windows user easier.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
USB is kind like prostitution: stick something in it and expect the port is well. If you
get infected, blame always the prolific drivers, because all other do so. Beware to find out what
really was going on. A tip. blow away all older USB entries, you will be astonished abt the number.

And yes! i hate that lamentto about prolific year over year........

55 de Lup, DJ7SW, DL0KF
mailto:dj7sw at yahoo.com