[WT-support] SO2R scenario $TR does not work

Daniel "Danny" Horvat, E73M e73m at e73m.com
Fri Nov 8 00:19:30 CET 2013

Bob,let me explain it again.

  I am using EZmaster and WT 4.8 with scenarios for years and that is
not a problem.

  Try this, choose scenario "check band", then press * to switch focus
to secondary radio, then press F2 to send 599+zone.
It does send it but according variables in secondary radio column:
$RESET $F2 $R1R1 $TR2 $MSG1, it should after 599+zone send the MSG1 (I
set it to TEST E73M)on primary radio. Problem is that that $TR2 and
$MSG1 does not execute at all.
  You do not need any SO2R box connected to see what is going on in
"secondary radio" window.
I tried it in 4.8 and does not work in 4.11 version either. Obviously
not many people tried to use $TR in scenarios since I am the first to
ask about it.

This scenario, check band", is made by developer but it does not work
as expected or I am missing something.

Thanks, Danny E73M
---
Daniel Danny Horvat, E73M