[WT-support] SO2R scenario $TR does not work

Daniel "Danny" Horvat, E73M e73m at e73m.com
Thu Nov 7 11:38:01 CET 2013

Hi Bob,

correct me if I am wrong, but should scenarios work without so2r box
like mine (EZmaster) connected?
Wiki says:"F2 = $R1R1 $F2 $R2R2 $TR2 $MSG1 $R1R2
When the operator pushes the F2 key, Win-Test will switch the headphone
to radio1 only, transmit the content of standard F2 message (59933),
when that is over switch the headphone to radio2 only, transmit the
content of additional message#1 into secondary radio and when that is
over switch headphones to left ear on radio1 and right ear on radio2.
The above scenario is used when sending a report to a multiplier in the
second radio and a quick call in run radio to keep frequency busy."

Problem is that WT does not sends the MSG1 on second radio.

Thanks Danny, E73M

---
Daniel Danny Horvat, E73M
Antennas by E73M