[WT-support] per windows user "ops" directory?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 31 19:30:41 CEST 2013

Win-Test already supports different operator directories.

Instead of using Windows logins, just use Win-Test's OPON / OPOFF text
commands.  Then DVK messages will automatically switch to those programmed
for the current operator, and the current contest type (must program or
copy messages to each machine).  See this
post<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-March/080906.html>for
more details about .wav file locations.

Note also that the login.wts and logout.wts scripts are called for each
operator change. These scripts must be located in the root directory of
each operator (...\Application Data\Win-Test\ops\dl8aau\ for example).
 Such a script could be used to set specific operator preferences each time
they log in (e.g. wtApp:TextCommand("ESM");).