[WT-support] Country Files Web Site

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 23 21:40:28 CEST 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm the process of re-designing the country files web site at:

    http://www.country-files.com/

I am trying to retain all the original content.  However, it may take
a few days before most things have been restored.  There are probably
many broken links right now.  It will take many days to re-format all
the old release notices, though I plan to do the ones from this year
ASAP.

You can subscribe to the above URL to get an RSS feed of the
postings. Some people may find this convenient.

None of the contest files (downloads) have moved, all can still be
found inside of:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/

Some of the others will have to move, unfortunately.  If any of the
non-contest URLS are built into your software, please let me know
ASAP (I've already heard from Scott N3FJP).

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us