[WT-support] wkusb lite and ptt

Jan Kuhne jan.urbig at s1998.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu May 2 13:04:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

I run WT4.10 on a Windows7 machine with a home made SO2R controller. I
recently upgraded that to support USB instead of the printer port,
using a couple of FT232 USB/serial converters for control stuff like
PTT/active radio and so on and a wkusb lite for cw generation and i am
having some trouble in CW. As soon as I define the serial port for the
wkusb, PTT via the FT232 stops working, even if i define the 2nd
output of the wkusb to be a sidetone signal. The active radio signal
works without any difference. Quickly tried SSB mode, that one works
fine, so PTT is working there as expected, regardless winkey  is
enabled  or not. Is that a bug?

73's,

Jan, DL3JAN