[WT-support] CW transmission problem

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 19 17:19:50 CET 2013

Joe,

I tried to reproduce the speed problems. I use a K3 and a TS590 with a digikeyer, USB-II and a separate Winkeyer with the key outputs connected directly to the transceiver key inputs.

WinTest indeed does not reset the speed of the Winkeyer after a message containing ++ and -- signs. Win-Test also uses the speed of the Winkeyer pot at speed settings less than 20 WPM  Some contesters occasionally repeat part of the exchange message at low speed in difficult circumstances and crossing the 20WPM border may cause problems but I can 't reproduce that here.

73s Steef PA2A