[WT-support] Radio B bandmap usage

Kim Östman kim.ostman at tut.fi
Tue Mar 19 08:49:24 CET 2013

Hi again,

In last weekend's Russian DX Contest I used Win-Test together with
cluster and skimmer servers to help with the SO2R multiplier hunt.
Sometimes I would have one QSO in progress on Radio A and double-click
a callsign in the Radio B bandmap to move that radio there.

When finishing the Radio A QSO with the "TU OH0X" message, Win-Test
would first erroneously "correct" the call there to the Radio B
callsign, just as if I had actually changed the call in the Radio A
entry window even if I hadn't. Like this:

Radio A: (send) "AA1A 5NN 001"
Radio B: Double-click on CC1C to move the radio to his frequency
Radio A: (receive) "OH0X TU UR 5NN 001"
Radio A: (send) "CC1C TU OH0X" (instead of just "TU OH0X")

Am I doing something wrong or missing some setting? This just isn't right.

Thanks for your help,

73
Kim OH6KZP