[WT-support] LOCK-UP

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 21 09:01:11 CEST 2013

I had a "first" experience for me last night in the RSGB 80m contest.

Win-Test completely froze the computer. The keyboard seemed totally disconnected from the computer and a full reboot of WinTest made no difference. So I had to reboot the whole computer.

As this is so unusual (never had it in some ten years of using WT), I have asked myself what was different about last night. The only thing I can see is that I was running an xdt file with names of FOC and CDXC members. Is there any history of the xdt routine causing lock-up ?

73

Don, G3BJ