[WT-support] problem with sound playing

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 6 19:17:40 CEST 2013

Ced,

   1. Open the DDFM log with Win-Test
   2. From the menu select *File | Explore | /ops directory ...*
   3. Open the *default* folder
   4. Open the *f4egz* folder
   5. Open the *11* folder
   (Contest ID 11 is the DDFM contest, as listed in the
constants.wts<http://download.win-test.com/v4/lua/constants.wts>
    file.)
   6. If you see any .WAV files in the *11 *folder, delete all of them
   7. Restart Win-Test
   8. Press Shift+F1, Shift+F2, etc. to re-record all of your messages.
   9. If you still have the same issue, repeat all steps above, but *skip
   step 3*.

Alternative method:

Use Windows Explorer to Navigate to the following folder:

*Windows XP*: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Win-Test\ops\default\f4egz\11
*Windows Vista/7*:  C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\ops\default\f4egz\11

If the folder is not visible, you will have to make all folders visible by
following the step-by-step directions on this
page<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files#Viewing_hidden_files_and_folders>of
the Wiki.