[WT-support] problem with sound playing

ced lamc1 at free.fr
Thu Jun 6 11:54:32 CEST 2013

hello, i have a problem to play and record audio file on one contest
DDFM 6 contest. My WT is uptodate to V4.10.
When i want play a file with F1 i have this message :
Exception in_LIBDVK: Error reading PCM wave format record in
LIBDVK_onStartPlaying. The end of the file was reached before the chunk
was found.
When i try to record WT crash.
It works good for others contests new or old contest in my laptop.
If i uncheck use DVK on Options/Interfaces i can use F1 touch but
nothing appears , no level audio meter ...

Thinks

73 ced F4EGZ