[WT-support] MMTTY Initialization not happening with Alt+K

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jan 31 02:55:31 CET 2013

Sounds like you did everything right.

Just guess:  maybe Win-Test has to first establish proper communication
with MMTTY (which is a separate program) before things start to work, and
it only does that initialization logic when you issue a message via F1, F2,
INSERT, etc., rather than Alt+K.

It seems like this issue won't cause any problems since you have a
work-around.  In RTTY contests, you would almost always press F1 or F4 to
start your first QSO, not Alt+K, right?