[WT-support] MK2 + monitor recording ?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Jan 30 23:48:49 CET 2013

> A pitty that this function is not integrated in the MKII.. It
> already produces it's own CW monitor, so mixing it to the receive
> audio passed via the integrated sound card should not be a problem.

That's a very bad idea ... you would not want raw digital noise from
the processor being added to the low noise input of the sound card.
I'm not 100% sure you could even record DVK that ways since the CODEC
is being used to play the DVK.  You're better off finding a way to
add sidetone/monitor from the rig into the "Line Out" feed.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV