[WT-support] RTTY WINDOW V4.10

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jan 16 20:48:16 CET 2013

I have often run into the problem of not being able to change the colors
for a certain Window.  It's a bug that is hard to reproduce, hence it is
has not been officially reported yet.

One way around this is to manually edit your WT.INI file (Use File |
Explore | /cfg direcotry to locate it).  Scroll down to the [Color]
section.  You should see a line like this:

[Color]
Rtty1=ECE9D8 000000 FFFFFF 000000 FF0000 0000FF FFA0A0 FFFF80 B1EAFD 80FF80

Save your changes to the WT.INI file and restart Win-Test.  The colors
should look better, and you should be able to change them.