[WT-support] Fwd: post scores

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Fri Feb 15 10:21:09 CET 2013

Hi Rick

First you have to download and install unipost4.exe You get the program
(and the manual) at http://cqcontest.ru/readscore.jsp - help - win-test

Then you start the unipost4 program. The IP address must be the same as
your Ethernet in Win-Test - Configuration Ethernet (in the right of the
picture).

So far I have changed the log to Writelog and typed in the call sign, the
contest, the class etc. then switched back to Win-Test.

Then you set category band and click on RUN. You should now have a
"current score" windows.

Now you start your Win-Test and in the windows you choose contest you set
a mark in "enable time ..." klik OK to the lilttle box and to the window.

activate the summary windows with Alt+S, right click on the windows and
choose "broadcasting on the network" The submenu should be "enabled".

You can see yourself (I hope) on http://cqcontest.ru/readscore.jsp  choose
ARRL DX CW live.

Best 73 and CU in the contest

Joe OZ0J / 5Q2T