[WT-support] Fwd: post scores

Wolfgang Schwarz -DK9VZ- ws at dk9vz.com
Wed Feb 13 15:38:20 CET 2013

Hi Rick

I can´t see that it should be a general problem of 4.10
We used it some weeks ago while CQWW 160m to post scores
to pileup.ru and it worked without problems.

You should be aware that WT does only post scores from a PC where
time sync to the network is enabled and it works only from that PC

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>