[WT-support] Flex 5000A to Win Test 4.10 on Windows 7 64 Bit

Yngvi Hardarson yngvih at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:32:46 CET 2013

Hi Uli.

I've done this as seen at the linksbelow. Actually I link virtual serial
ports first, see here:
http://www.tf3y.net/files/VSP.png

You can do without the VSP mapping but I like to be able to interface more
than one application to the CAT port, etc.
http://www.tf3y.net/files/FlexCAT.png
http://www.tf3y.net/files/WinTestCAT.png

73, Yngvi TF3Y
http://www.tf3y.net