[WT-support] Flex 5000A to Win Test 4.10 on Windows 7 64 Bit

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 5 19:20:23 CET 2013

According to the Flex-5000 manual, the Flex-5000 CAT command set emulates a
Kenwood TS-2000.  In the Win-Test SETUP dialog, set Radio 1 to "Kenwood
(HF)" and set the virtual COM provided by the vCom driver for CAT control
(e.g. COM6) to "Radio 1".

You can also use Win-Test's COM port CW keying on this rig, via the DTR and
RTS pins on the same COM port.  See "Configure PowerSDR Keyer Connections"
section in the Flex-5000 Owner's manual.

Then in Win-Test press the [Configure...] button next to the COM port to
specify CW keying and PTT on the same RTS and DTR pins.