[WT-support] Local skimmer to Win-test?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Tue Dec 31 13:25:13 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd like to activate local skimmer for CQ160m contest. The documentation at
the Wiki is a bit short about this feature which leaves some questions.

- Is there a difference in the looks of skimmer spots which are generated
locally compared to the ones from RBN system? I'd like to see them somehow
differently so I could tell just by looking the band map that these
stations are really heard on my station and these others are coming from
all over.
- In the wtDxTelnet DxCluster Settings window there is this Skimmer tab,
Send Frequency and Station name. What are they for?

73,
Juha OH6XX