[WT-support] Icom IC-910 Settings

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 4 10:56:39 CET 2013

Glad you got it to work, but please document what settings you are using in
the Icom menus for:

CI-V Address:
CI-V Baud rate:
CI-V Transceive:

Also, are you using a USB-to-Serial adapter?  What type?  What does it say
in the Windows Device Manager for driver type?  Some USB-to-Serial adapters
need to get power from the DTR or RTS PIN (it seems).  Or is it a real
9-pin serial port on a desktop PC?